Uncover Hidden Revenue in Your PBM Contract
Pharmacy Benefits Lab
Do you know exactly how much your company is paying for its pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services? Not the pharmacy benefits or claims themselves, but the fees you’re paying for the PBM to manage your program?
If you haven’t questioned the standard language of a PBM contract, then your company, employees and plan members are likely paying much more than necessary.
Please join us for this virtual, hands-on 3-part workshop where you’ll be trained to identify PBM contracting pitfalls and areas for potential cost savings.
This workshop is for you if:
- Your organization’s employee benefits program is self-funded
- You are responsible for managing the employee benefits program
- You are responsible for the costs of your company’s employee benefits
After the workshop, each participant will have the knowledge to:
- Distill core contract language into a language they understand
- Understand where to look for cost savings opportunities
- Identify areas of cost savings in their current contract
- Gain greater negotiating control over their PBM contract terms
- Save their company up to 30% on their Rx benefits program
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Can your PBM answer these questions?
Review contract terms and save 10% to 30% on Rx benefits
JOIN US FOR THIS 3-SESSION WORKSHOP
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
11:00am – Noon
Basic contract overview. What you need to know about your PBM contract.
Thursday, May 21, 2020
11:00am — Noon
Making your contract work for you. Finding hidden streams of revenue in your PBM contract.
One-on-one PBM contract consultation upon completion of sessions 1 & 2
- Company must be self-insured
- Participants have a copy of their PBM contract; pharmacy benefit contracts are either embedded within the administrative services agreement with your medical carrier or they’re a standalone agreement
- Participants must have video/audio capabilities to engage in a virtual event