COVID-19: Return to the Workplace
While it’s unclear how long COVID-19 will continue to affect organizations, many employers are preparing for the return of employees to the workplace. In preparation for reopening your business and asking employees to come back to work, it’s imperative that your company thoughtfully constructs an action plan to alleviate employee anxieties and keep every potential customer healthy and safe. Please feel free to utilize any of the following resources and contact us if we can be of assistance.
COVID-19 and Manufacturers: Challenges in Returning to the Workplace
Apex Benefits and Indiana Manufacturing Association Webinar*
In partnership with the Indiana Manufacturing Association, a team of Apex experts presented considerations for employee wellbeing upon return to the workplace. Additionally, as cost is always a concern, the team discussed how the virus may likely impact company cash flows in the near- and long-term future. Panelists discussed:
- Who is most at risk and what are the risk factors?
- Which employees do you call back to work – when and how?
- What preventative measures could you put in place, such as temperature checks or workplace modifications?
- Likely issues that will arise once they arrive, including Americans with Disabilities Act, OSHA and EEOC matters
- Helping employees cope with stressors related to returning to the workplace
- Assessing the financial impact as COVID-19 claims emerge and new claims are incurred
Learn more by watching the recorded webinar on demand.
*While this event was geared toward manufacturing companies, the majority of the content is applicable to organizations in any industry.
Cost Concerns and Return to the Workplace Challenges
Apex Benefits and Association of Indiana Counties Webinar*
In partnership with the Association of Indiana Counties (AIC), a team of Apex HR, legal, and clinical and financial analytics experts will host a discussion entitled “The Government Sector and COVID-19: Cost Concerns and Return to the Workplace Challenges.” Apex experts will help asses considerations for employee well-being upon returning to the workplace and probable impact on already tightened budgets.
The New Work-Life Realities: What Support Your Employees Are Looking For
Apex Benefits and MetLife*
John and Scott assess the complexities of the new blended work-life world and share practical tips to ease the burden for your employees.
- How has the “always on” work-life world changed recently for both employers and employees?
- How are employees finding new ways to “switch off”?
- What actions can you take to effectively support your employees as they’re facing these new stressors?
Return to the Workplace: Planning Resources
What Might COVID-19 Cost Your Company?
Understand the probable future impact of the virus on your company’s cash flow in the near and long term. Our free analysis will provide best-case and worst-case scenarios.